Sunday, January 17, 2010

New beginnings... (again)

So I obviously didn't do a very good job at keeping last year's resolution. Oh well, life happens. I've had an urge to blog recently so I decided to return to my trusty old blogspot account and see where that takes me. I can't say how often I'll update, but I do hope to update more than I did last year (and look, I'm already a third of the way there!) This time I hope to have a bit of a direction for this blog. I'm a college graduate now and I'm entering the next phase of my life... true adulthood. It's a scary but exciting prospect. I hope this blog will be a good record of this crazy time in my life. Job hunting, wedding planning, and everything else that goes into life after college.

So that's a basic overview of what I hope this blog will be. Kind of general and all over the place, but true to life. All the ups and downs, excitement and anxiety, and everything in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment