Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blog Journal Challenge, Day 2 - your favorite movie

Day 2 - Your favorite movie

This question is a bit easier than yesterday's but it is still impossible to pick just one. Leaving out movies that I love that are a part of a trilogy or series (Star Wars, Harry Potter) since those movies are in a category of their own, I still have a 2-way tie for my favorite movie. 2 very different movies.



Donnie Darko is one of the first movies that comes to mind when someone asks me what my favorite movie is. I always take something new away from it and it never fails to make me cry. It's an intense movie but it's one that stirs up so many emotions that it's hard to pull away from it.

As much as I love Donnie Darko, it is one of those movies that's hard to just sit and watch over and over. One movie and can just sit down and watch is The Notebook.



Quite a departure from the darkness and intensity of Donnie Darko, The Notebook still manages to pull just as many emotions from me. It is just a pure and simple love story.


Those are my top 2 choices for sure. Some honorable mentions go to Rocky Horror, Saved, and The Dark Night. All movies that I could watch over and over and all movies that pull different emotions out.

No comments:

Post a Comment