Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8 - a photo that makes you sad


Day 8 - A photo that makes you sad

This photo makes me sad and happy. This is at my college graduation back in Dec. 2009. It's me with my two best friends in a group hug. I think this picture sums up that day. I remember not wanting to let go of them. The 3 of us had been through so much to get to that day. We held each other up and carried each other through our 3 and a half years at CU. It was hard letting go at the end of that day knowing that was the end of our adventures there. I love those girls so much. Even though I know we will be friends for life and we still try to talk on a regular basis, that picture shows the end of an amazing chapter for us. I know the Bermuda Triangle will be strong forever but the emotion in that picture is so strong.



No comments:

Post a Comment